Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Article shipping Category: 1
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays**
- Order number: 100083
- Weight: 5 g
Plasterboard dowel made of zinc die-cast. Ideally suitable for a quick installation of lightweight attachments to plasterboards, gypsum fibreboards and lightweight building boards. The patented spin-lock ensures that the dowel stays fixed. The spin-lock is triggered when tightening the screw. When the screw is removed the dowel remains firmly fixed.
The installation requires no special tools. You only need an electric screwdriver and the suitable bit for the screw. No pre-drilling and no additional tools are required. The dowel head is suitable for all standard bits with ¼ inch drive, the power transmission takes place via the hexagonal socket. Due to the center point of the dowel the installation is quick and easy.
• material: zinc die-cast
• suitable for wood screws and chipboard screws
• required screw diameter: 4.5mm
• can be used outdoors and in wet rooms when combined with a stainless steel screw
• quick installation with an electric screwdriver
• plasterboard dowel and screw can be installed with the same bit
• minimum thickness of plasterboard: 9.5mm
• low space requirement behind the plasterboard: 15mm