Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Article shipping Category: 1
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays**
- Order number: 26200
- Weight: 172 g
Filmoplast R is a heat-seal adhesive-based repair paper for repairing books, magazines and papers. The 8.5g/m² light Japanese paper is lignin-free, transparent and coated with a heat-activated adhesive (acrylic acid ester copolymer). This adhesive is colourless, ageing-resistant (certified by PTS Munich), free of plasticisers and does not yellow. Laminations applied with Filmoplast R can be easily removed in a water bath or with alcohol.
Due to the low grammage of the material, Filmoplast R is almost unnoticeable. The adhesive contains magnesium carbonate, which neutralises the acids that can arise from the decomposition of old paper and which otherwise impair the adhesive strength. Filmoplast R is characterised by good adhesion and high flexural strength.
Please note that the sealing temperature should be higher than 100°C. For repairing tears, Filmoplast R is used in slim rolls. A heating iron is used for sealing.
Advantages at a glance:
• repair paper with heat-seal adhesive
• laminations are removable
• 8,5g/m² lightweight Japanese paper, transparent
• solvent-free and acid-free
• non-ageing - colourless and does not yellow
• good adhesion and bending strength
Heating iron not included in delivery!
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Anwendungsvideo Filmoplast R
- Further products by Neschen