Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Article shipping Category: 1
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays**
- Order number: 510415
- Weight: 6 g
The Slice Ceramic Scalpel with replaceable Blade combines the best features of the scalpel and the craft knife. Its slim, flat handle of 4.1 mm (without cap) is capable of reaching into small spaces. The Scalpel is especially lightweight and at the same time solid, for perfect handling and stability. The Scalpel Blade is replaceable. As with all Slice safety ceramics the blade is oil and lubricant free, chemically inert and never rusts.
The Scalpel will be delivered including one ceramic blade (#10518). It is compatible with the Slice blades #10518, #10519, #10520, #10532, #10534, #10535, #10536, and #10537.
Slice Ceramic Scalpel at a glance:
• thin and lightweight handle, balanced for stability
• one #10518 ceramic blade included
• blade stays sharp 11x longer than steel blades
• blades safe up to 1600 degrees Celsius
• non rusting blade, oil- and lubricant-free
• non-conductive, non-magnetic, non-sparking, chemically inert
• fewer blade changes = fewer injuries
Convince yourself of Slice Products
The ceramic blades of Slice feature an effective, durable and finger-friendly edge. The blades resist cutting through skin but still move through materials with less effort. They bring safety, are more ergonomic and last, on average, 11 times longer than metal blades. Less blade changes, reduced risk of injury and less consumption means less costs.
Slice stands for patented products and maximum safety.