Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Article shipping Category: 1
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays**
- Order number: 510407
- Weight: 153 g
The Slice precision craft knife with ceramic blade combines innovative design and safety. The craft knife has a textured handle that provides very good and controlled handling. This allows the user to work out fine details with precise cuts. The knife's replaceable ceramic blade has a rounded tip to ensure greater safety. It lasts up to ten times longer than comparable blades made of steel.
The scalpel knife is equally suitable for left- and right-handers and, thanks to its angular design, does not roll away on its own when put down. Various materials such as cardboard, vinyl, wooden plates, tissue paper, felt and many more can be cut easily.
The knife comes with a Slice ceramic blade with straight edge.
Slice craft knife at a glance:
• safety cap protects blade and fingers
• perfect for precise and fine cutting work
• handy, angular design prevents rolling away
• textured handle with non-slip surface for precise cutting
• hard-wearing GFK (nylon) handle
• replaceable blade
• blade stays sharp up to 10 times longer than comparable steel blades
• non-rusting ceramic blade without oil coating
• non-conductive, non-magnetic, heat-resistant, chemically inert
Two different ceramic blades are available for the knife, which can be ordered in sets of 4. Each in straight or curved design.
Convince yourself of SLICE
The ceramic blades of Slice guarantee safe cutting. Due to the thickness and cross-section of the blade, there is far less risk of injury than with comparable metal blades. In addition, ceramic blades stay sharp up to 10 times longer. This means fewer blade changes, less risk of injury and less consumption - ergo lower costs.
Slice stands for patented products and maximum safety.