Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Article shipping Category: 8
Delivery time 50-60 Workdays
- Order number: SW10951
C+P Plan Chest / Drawing Cabinet 7201 DIN A0
Solidly built plan chest made for the space-saving and safe storage of graphics, pictures, drawings, plans, posters, matboards etc. up to a format size of DIN A0. The documents are protected in the drawers, which keep them flat. A large flat top on the unit gives extra work space to lay out drawings or maps.
This plan chest consists of 5 drawers mounted on metal runners. The drawers run smoothly and an integrated lock prevents that more than one drawer can be pulled out at the same time. This prevents the cabinet from falling over. Every single drawer is suited for a maximum load capacity up to ca. 40 kg.
Standard features of this chest are a central locking system (2 keys), nickel-plated handles and a solid back panel.
The universal plan chest is ideally suited for architecture and design studios, art galleries, museums, schools, offices and any environment where large format documents need to be stored.
The C+P plan chest 7201 for format sizes up to DIN A0 at a glance:
• 10 drawer paper storage plan chest
• durable steel construction
• suitable to store DIN A0 paper flat
• drawers can be 4/5 extended
• drawers are equipped with hold-down clamps and pull-out lock
• maximum load capacity per drawer: 40 kg
• ergonomic handle, satin nickel-plated
• centrally lockable with 2 keys
• plastic feet for protecting the floor
• 10-year manufacturer’s warranty for the drawers runners
• combination options: cabinet base and top panel (need to be ordered separately)
Colour: light grey
Dimensions with 10 drawers:
Width: 1350 mm, Depth: 960 mm, Height: 760 mm
Internal dimensions of the drawers: Width: 1255 mm, Height: 45/55 mm, Depth: 905 mm
Please note that the plan chest will be delivered without partitions. Partition systems can be ordered separately.
Steel base for C+P Plan Chests 7201. With a depth of 945 mm the base is 15 mm shorter than the chest itself.
• Base for plan chests series 7200
• Depth: 945 mm
• Height: 100 mm
• Colour: light grey (RAL 7035)
Top panel (optional)
Top panel for C+P Plan Chests 7201.
• Material: direct-coated particleboard
• Colour: light grey
• Depth: 960 mm
• Height: 250 mm
• Width: 1350 mm